What and Who is A Christian?
W.I.?J.A. - 2 B A CHRISTIAN
Information for Understanding
A Christian is an individual who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. They believe the following:
1. Jesus Christ is the Son of God
2. That he died on the cross for their sins and was raised from the dead
3. They know that they are a sinner and separated from God and that they only way of being reconciled with God is through accepting and following Jesus Christ
4. They know that they cannot save themselves
The Following Does Not Make You A Christian
The Roman Road to Salvation is a selection of key Bible verses taken from the book of Romans that present the plan of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
What Does it Mean To Be A Christian?
My acceptance in and of Jesus Christ allows me to be a new creature and a son of God who will never be separated again. All it requires is my acknowledgement that I am a sinner and cannot save myself and that I am separated from God and only God can reconcile me. In order for me to no longer be separated and be reconciled is to confess and believe that God sent his only begotten son (Jesus) into the world that I may be saved. Then I must be obedient to his word
1. Just because you go to Church does not make you a Christian
2. Just because your parents are Christians does not make you a Christian
3. Just because you are a good person does not make you a Christian
4. Just because you were raised in the Church and attended Sunday School and Vacation School does not make you a Christian
5. Just because you say you believe in God does not make you a Christian
6 A Christian is not someone who is perfect and never sins or stumbles
Download A bible by pressing the buttons below.
Descargue una Biblia pulsando los botones de abajo..